By Les Weatheritt
This up-to-date 3rd variation ofCaribbean Passagemaking is an pleasing mine of knowledge for the sun-soaked passage planner in addition to the dreamer again domestic. here's the total, important heritage to aid skipper and workforce get pleasure from crusing the Caribbean islands.
- How to accomplish more straightforward passagemaking and sail in comfort
- Which are the secure and straightforward harbors
- How to identify the elements windows
- Prevailing winds and currents
- Ideal apparatus for Caribbean waters
Plus a wealth of sensible, down-to-earth tricks and tips.
Read or Download Caribbean Passagemaking: A Cruiser's Guide PDF
Similar water sports books
Crusing health and coaching makes a speciality of the human actual elements that impact crusing functionality. you will discover the way to increase your power, patience, flexibility and agility for crusing. activities Scientist and international Champion sailor and trainer Dr Michael Blackburn has written the last word advisor to crusing health.
This can be the ongoing voyage of the smallest strength boat to ever go the Atlantic Ocean. Their 21 foot boat used to be with out an escort, no cabin and no keel. brothers Bob and Ralph Brown of the us are making the main outrageous voyage to honor Wounded Heroes. A Wounded Hero is someone who probability their lifestyles to avoid wasting and defend others.
Studying the way to get up paddle (SUP) is something, and studying with a puppy is a bit more concerned. a few canine are naturals whereas others might have a bit extra education. rise up paddling together with your puppy could be a lucrative adventure for either one of you, if it’s performed with a bit instruction and making plans.
The consistent hazards that deep-sea crusing ships and sailors of the overdue nineteenth century and early twentieth centuries confronted have been quite a few, and this ebook recounts the true-life dramas in their perils and misfortunes – the battles that they waged, and all too frequently misplaced – opposed to the risks of the ocean. lifestyles was once tricky for nineteenth century sailors in sail – shipboard paintings used to be challenging and mostly harmful.
- Boating Skills and Seamanship, 14th Edition
- Basic Illustrated Sea Kayaking (Basic Illustrated Series)
- Sail: A tribute to the world's greatest races, sailors and their boats
- Gebrauchsanweisung fürs Schwimmen (German Edition)
- Jack Tar and the Baboon Watch: A Guide to Curious Nautical Knowledge for Landlubbers and Sea Lawyers Alike
- Smallmouth Bass Fishing for Everyone: How to Catch the Hardest Fighting Fish That Swims
Extra info for Caribbean Passagemaking: A Cruiser's Guide
Caribbean Passagemaking: A Cruiser's Guide by Les Weatheritt