By Werner Nachtigall
Read Online or Download Bionik als Wissenschaft: Erkennen - Abstrahieren - Umsetzen (German Edition) PDF
Best biophysics books
A necessary reference for any laboratory operating within the analytical fluorescence glucose sensing box. The expanding significance of those thoughts is typified in a single rising zone through constructing non-invasive and non-stop techniques for physiological glucose tracking. This quantity accommodates analytical fluorescence-based glucose sensing stories, really expert adequate to be appealing to expert researchers, but attractive to a much wider viewers of scientists in comparable disciplines of fluorescence.
This e-book stories fresh development in assessing underlying mechanisms controlling plant circadian and ultradian oscillations, and their physiological implications for development, improvement, and adaptive responses to the surroundings. It makes a speciality of mechanisms and theoretical suggestions on the point of the telephone to the full plant.
Overseas Union of Biochemistry, quantity 19: Haematin Enzymes, half 1 presents info pertinent to the elemental points of hematin enzymes. This booklet covers numerous issues, together with porphyrin complexes, chemical reactions of iron complexes, hemoprotein molecules, metalloporphyrins, and oxyhemoglobins.
This booklet describes the improvement of quantitative concepts for ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging within the evaluation of architectural and vascular parameters. It provides morphological vascular examine in keeping with the improvement of quantitative imaging options for using scientific B-mode ultrasound photographs, and preclinical architectural vascular investigations on quantitative imaging concepts for ultrasounds and photoacoustics.
- Schering Workshop on Pharmacokinetics, Berlin, May 8 and 9, 1969: Advances in the Biosciences: v. 5
- Physical Chemistry for the Biological Sciences (Methods of Biochemical Analysis)
- LIFE - AS A MATTER OF FAT: Lipids in a Membrane Biophysics Perspective (The Frontiers Collection)
- Biological Membrane Ion Channels: Dynamics, Structure, and Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Signal Processing for Neuroscientists: An Introduction to the Analysis of Physiological Signals
- Models and Algorithms for Biomolecules and Molecular Networks (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering)
Extra resources for Bionik als Wissenschaft: Erkennen - Abstrahieren - Umsetzen (German Edition)
Bionik als Wissenschaft: Erkennen - Abstrahieren - Umsetzen (German Edition) by Werner Nachtigall